The Amazon "Fly Fishing Package" $5,690.00
DATE: TBD (10 day package) SEE PICTURES UNDER FACILITIES
The Anglers Inn Amazon; is 113 feet and four stories of pure floating luxury, included well-appointed suites with hot showers, a supreme combination of comfort and efficiency, will consistently keep you in uncrowded record-class waters, and you’ll be treated to service done the Anglers Inn Way.
Our goal is to exceed the ordinary, and this shallow draft vessel has it all. The Anglers Inn Amazon I is 113 feet and four stories of pure floating luxury, included well-appointed suites with hot showers, two comfortable beds on the floor(no bunks here), powerful air conditioning and the Anglers Inn menu that our customers demand year after year.
Our ten day package includes six full days of fishing and a half day of instruction for proven fishing techniques, at a hotel in Manaus two nights upon arrival and a day room upon returning from the jungle. First and last nights included. With everything we offer, it’s truly a bargain.
*All prices are in US dollars and subject to change.
Included in the package:
- Full airport assistance & transfers in Manaus, Brazil.
- English-speaking host at the airport and Anglers Inn trained Service Specialist/Host on board of the Anglers Inn Amazon I.
- Two nights at Nobile Suites Hotel in Manaus upon arrival (luxury rooms - based on double occupancy), and a day room upon returning from the jungle prior to departure. Breakfast is included at the hotel.
- Round-trip charter flight to the Anglers Inn Amazon I.
- Air conditioned private room w/private bath with hot water and comfortable beds (based on double occupancy).
- Meals & premium beverages on board the Anglers Inn Amazon I, including red & white wine selection.
- 6 full days of guided fishing for peacock bass (two anglers per boat).
- Fishing license.
- Beer, soft drinks & bottled water while fishing.
- Daily laundry and maid service. (There’s no need to over pack) (45-pound charter weight limit including carry on is strictly enforced).
- Special diet can be accommodated.
- Rods, reels and complete tackle package; but, not for fly fishermen.
- Amazon Tough Safari Ready Bag shipped to your home containing over 20 essential items.
- Airfare to and from Manaus. About $791. at this time with Copa Airlines.
- Layover lodging and meals (while in transit to Manaus).
- Suggested tips for camp staff and guides ($400 total) Recommended tipping guideline for one angler for 7 days: $200 for the fishing guide and $200 for the service staff.
- Food and beverages in Manaus and private city tours.
- Satellite phone calls.
DAY 1, THURSDAY: The group will be met by an Anglers Inn English-speaking host after cleared customs and transferred to the Nobile Suites Hotel (hotel stay and breakfast at hotel is included in package).
DAY 2. FRIDAY: Leisure day in Manaus. Overnight at Nobile Suites Hotel. Breakfast at hotel is included in package..
Optional: City tours can be scheduled upon request.
DAY 3. SATURDAY: Transfer to "Anglers Inn Amazon I" from Manaus to the jungle. Fish 1/2 day, until 5:45 p.m.; dinner is served at about 7:30 p.m.
DAY 4-9. SUNDAY TO FRIDAY: Fish full days from Sunday to Thursday. Friday fish 1/2 day, leisure evening.
DAY 10. SATURDAY: Departure by charter plane back to Manaus (NOTE: departure time is variable - based on weather conditions and flight schedule). Day room is included in your package at Nobile Suites Hotel in Manaus. Transfer to airport around 11:30 p.m. to depart flight home.
*******As the weather is unpredictable in the Amazon jungle and the water levels can rise unexpectedly, we will guarantee that your fishing trip will only take place under optimal water conditions giving you the flexibility of rescheduling your trip (subject to availability).
In order to do that, we will have a $700 rescheduling fee that will cover any last minute changes in your itinerary due to high water levels or weather conditions. Anglers Inn will reserve the right to recommend rescheduling this trip at our discretion.
Please keep in mind that in the event of rescheduling your trip, there will be a separate charge from the airline when you change your dates. Airline travel to Manaus, Brazil is not included in your package and you are responsible for making your own airline reservations.
THINGS TO KNOW AND BRING:
* Don't Forget Passports, VISA, and Airline reservation receipt.
* Your prescriptions & pills packed in "carry-on luggage".
* TSA going down "usually" doesn't say much about our flies, rods & reels; but, coming home they all "MUST" be in your checked luggage.
Rods weights: 9-10 wt. We bring 3 rods min.
Fly line should over weight by rod by 2 unless manufacturer already does this.
Fly line types: Intermediate, floating and full sink; our favorite is floating and intermediate.
Flies or poppers to bring: Pultz poppers: Red/white, blue/white, black/white, green/white or yellow/white), gummy minnows, minnow imitations, clousers of green/white, brown/white color, red/yellow; woolly buggers in black such as leaches and other such flies. I enjoy the rattle in the flies!
Rod socks: Essential for protecting rigged rods while in the boat, going to and from the boat.
Finger Stripping Guard: Important to protect your fingers from line burns from the fly line rapidly traveling through your finger from the exploding peacock bass..
Line clippers, pliers, and hook file/sharpener: These are absolutely essential.
Lenses Wipes: Great for removing water spots, sweat, sunscreen, etc. from sunglasses while out on the water.
Hand Towel: Very useful for cushioning rods during rough boat rides and/or wiping wet, fish slimed hands.
First Aid Kit: Essential when minor first aid is needed like band-aids or tapes..
Sprays: bug spray, sun screen.
Lightweight clothing, sun hats, sunglasses, extra sun glasses, buff and hospital socks.
Pack light: washing provided daily.
Name Tags on "all" luggage...even carry on.
At the airport in Manaus: We will be greeted by an "Anglers Inn representative" holding a sign; saying "Anglers Inn" they will transport us as soon as we are all assembled together with our luggage to the "Nobile Suites Hotel" in Manaus.
Be sure to tip your helpers "at the air port, (porters)"; AND, at the hotel and village "drivers and handlers"...thank you.
Saturday morning: the flight to the Mothership, Anglers Inn Amazon 1 and village will takes about 1 1/2hr...depending.
Accommodations on the water:
The Anglers Inn Amazon I, will consistently keep you in uncrowded record-class waters, and when you come off the water you’ll be treated to service done the Anglers Inn Way. Our goal is to exceed the ordinary, and this shallow draft vessel has it all. With only 16 clients onboard at a time, there’s no waiting in line for meals, no running out of hot water, and no crowded fishing areas. It’s the best of all worlds.
Your host's name at the Mother ship will be Billy Chapman.........As you arrive at the Mothership, you may be greeted with a drink of your desire. It may be hard to carry your luggage and drink; thus, just pick-out "your" room for your stay; Return back to the van and inform the next available helper of your room number. This will go rather fast...they will need to move the van right away for the next van to off load, due to our group.
You will be offered lunch after arriving from the airplane...generally sandwiches will be handed out...please let them know right away, if you don't want one; Or, how many you may want as they will be trying to ask everyone...thank you!
Start unpacking and setting up your rods right away...you'll be surprised how fast time flies... Electrical plug-ins Portuguese, three prong.
Discussion will start up right away about:
What time will we be getting up? And, how do you want your coffee or tea?
Generally it's early, with a cup of coffee in hand.
A full breakfast is available by request:. Pancakes, Omelets and fried eggs, Bacon, sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs or sliced fried potatoes, etc.; Yogurt, fresh fruit and juice etc.
Daily we for fishing seeing the sun coming up; You, will board your fishing boat from the mothership.
At the end of the trip you will want to tip: your cook, servers, laundry people and room service in an envelope usually $200.; total and, $200. for guide in another envelope or tip guide daily and the rest at the end.. You can have wash done every day.
Daily we'll be fishing from sun up until about 4:30 or 5:pm...your choice.