Pat's Flyfishing Booking Registration/ Payment Form 2020
Payment & Contract Information: Please promptly send this form to Pat Sleeper along with the liability waiver and information requested on final page.
Make checks payable to: “Pat's Flyfishing”
Payment, for 1 person, Amount: $1,200.00pp (7 nights) (double occupancy cost)
"Upgraded rooms" available @ $1,400.pp for two people; or, $2,800. as single (7 nights) if available.
Single Room Amount: @ $1,600., (7 nights) if available.
Mail to: 1010 Lori Dr, Chico, CA 95973
________________________________________ Name as it appears on passport (Print)
Pat's Flyfishing Payment / Cancellation / Refund Policy Payment Details: Payment is required to secure this reservation. Final payment is due 60 days prior to scheduled arrival date. Package pricing and rates are subject to change. All prices and rates are in US Dollars. Cancellation/Refunds: Cancellation notice must be made IN-WRITING and sent to Pat's Flyfishing. Until 60 days prior to the trip, if for some reason you are unable to make the trip, you will be refunded the amount of payments made, less $250. 00, processing fee, per person. After 60 days prior to trip, payments cannot be refunded and all payments are forfeited; unless, the cancelling client can secure an immediate replacement for that trip. Again; it is the client’s responsibility to find a replacement. There is no refund for any unused portion of the package. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment to Pat's Flyfishing is acknowledgement that client has read and accepts the cancellation/refund policy and terms/conditions clause as published.
• Full shuttle transfer from & to Airport & La Ventana, Mexico with the group.
• English-speaking host at the airport.
• Lodging, Meals, beer, bottle water provided.
Package "DOES NOT" INCLUDE:
* Guide fees for boat captains or bait (you're bringing cash for this). Fishing 6 days of arranged guided fishing for (two anglers per boat). Fishermen pay "Cash payment" at the end of the week: for the 6 days of arranged fishing guide/boat or fishing license.
* Tips for guides, cooks, room serviced and shuttle service.
* Special drinks: wine, brandy, tequila, rum, etc.
* Air transportation to and from Cabo (SJD) not included in package.
* Travelers Insurance is recommended at time of airline reservations or payment to Pat's Flyfishing.
Pat's Flyfishing business AKA Pat Sleeper, Licensed outfitter
Name as it appears on passport (Print)*__________________________________
Mailing Address:______________________________ City:________________ State____ Zip Code ____
In case of an emergency, please provide the following: Emergency contact information.
Name___________________________ phone number_____________ and
Special medication that you are currently taking and we need to be aware of:
In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in a Mexico Fly Fishing trip, and as consideration for the right to participate, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in this Mexico Fly Fishing trip, and do hereby release Pat's Flyfishing business aka Pat Sleeper, outfitter, for any physical injury, including but not limited to illness, damages, economical loss that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation, including traveling to and from.